Due to COVID-19, he permit office is open by appointment only and only to residents who have or who want to apply for a construction permit and to companies that must deliver housing before July 31, 2020. Beginning May 11, companies can apply for a permit for any construction project.
Appointments cannot be made on site in any borough, and residents must make an appointment by calling 311.
Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
The LaSalle permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications. Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
Do you have questions?
- Write to us at: [email protected]
- Come and speak to one of our agents :
- Without an appointment: Come to the permit counter at least 30 minutes before closing time.
- With an appointment: Send us an e-mail.