Montréal is at the maximum alert level. Curfew in force from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.Stay informed
Prevention and Social Action
Preventing homelessness, fighting poverty and reducing food insecurity: Find out how the city and its partners are taking concrete steps to help vulnerable constituents.
Were you unable to find what you were looking for?
Some content is still unavailable on montreal.ca. These links to our other sites may interest you.
- Cannabis regulation
- Safety in urban environments (Tandem) (in French only
- Homelessness (in French only)
- Social development (in French only)
- Fight against poverty and social exclusion (in French only)
- Social cohabitation (in French only)
- Migrants with precarious immigration status and persons without status (in French only)