Social innovation is among the keys to Montréal’s development. The city provides guidance and financial assistance to social economy businesses that contribute to the economic and social vitality of its communities.
Support offered to social economy businesses
In an effort to support social economy businesses during the pandemic, Montréal implemented a series of consultation, financial assistance and training initiatives.
Guidance and subsidies
The following is a list of the how-tos, programs and initiatives that the city and the boroughs offer specifically to social economy businesses.
Information and services
Programs and initiatives
Tips and articles
- 2021 economic recovery plan
- Action Plan for an Efficient Network
- Action Plan for Social Innovation
- Action Plan for the Economic Development of the Territory
- Free support to help 450 small Montréal businesses recover
- Local economic development
- Open a business or launch a company
- Support for social economy businesses
will become your favourite borough.