Are you an artist, a cultural or recreational organization, or an actor in the creative or digital sector? The following financing and support programs may help you bring your projects to fruition.
Financial assistance and calls for projects
The city offers a full slate of programs, depending on your needs and interests, including artist workshops, cultural mediation and cultural recreation activities, amateur artistic practices, festivals and events, fundraising initiatives, visual arts, and craft arts. Subsidies and calls for submissions are available only in certain neighbourhoods. Other initiatives are geared towards up-and-coming artists and organizations.
Affaires Montréal can help you gather information about programs, measures, and subsidies available through the city, but also through its partners and other levels of government.
Information and services
Programs and initiatives
- Art-industry-knowledge: Collaborative initiatives in digital creativity
- Call for proposals – Support for cultural and creative industries business events
- Connecting the arts community with creative industry to revitalize public spaces
- Financial assistance for amateur artistic practices
- Fundraising support program - Capital projects
- Médiations culturelles MTL
- Patrimoines montréalais : une mise en valeur dans les quartiers
- Pre-requirement and pre-feasibility support program
will become your favourite borough.