Montréal is being called upon to reinforce its position on the international stage in response to global economic integration and the increasingly rapid pace of technological change.
The Action Plan for International Economic Affairs is part of the city’s 2018-2022 Economic Development Strategy.
Objectives of the plan
- Attract international investment and foreign talent.
- Promote the city’s businesses and organizations on the international stage.
- $4.3 million
- Over four years
Areas of implementation
- Develop international opportunities for the city’s companies.
- Boost Montréal’s reputation.
- Draw more foreign investment to Montréal.
These three areas include 19 actions.