Entrepreneurship plays a vital role in economic development. It stimulates growth, creates jobs, and generates investment. It is a catalyst for creativity and innovation that deserves to be supported.
The Action Plan for Entrepreneurship is part of the city’s 2018-2022 Economic Development Strategy.
- Stimulate the creation of businesses
- Support the growth of small and medium-sized businesses
- Increase the rate of survival of businesses and their succession
- Aboriginal people
- $37.6 million
- Over four years
Areas of implementation
- Raise public awareness about entrepreneurship
- Boost entrepreneurs with an adapted assistance ecosystem
- Strengthen skills among entrepreneurs
- Continue innovating in support of entrepreneurs
- Stimulate priority groups with targeted actions
These five areas include 48 actions.