Montréal is at the maximum alert level. Curfew in force from 9:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.Stay informed
Renovation and Construction
Do you have work to do on your home? Find out about subsidies and get the permits you need.
- Air conditioning or cooling units that use drinking water
- Balconies, stairs and other protruding elements
- Doors and windows
- Exemption to convert a building to divided co-ownership
- Exterior renovations
- Exterior siding
- Indoor renovations
- Occupancy of public property
- Pesticide use
- Residential construction
- Residential pools and spas
- Sheds and outbuildings
- Solid fuel-burning stoves and fireplaces
Programs and initiatives
Were you unable to find what you were looking for?
Some content is still unavailable on montreal.ca. These links to our other sites may interest you.