Rosemont-La Petite-PatrieRosemont-La Petite-Patrie
Finished in 1949, this art-deco style building was renovated in 2003, with special attention paid to preserving the architectural style while providing more space and services to the users.
- Montréal residents and taxpayers: Free
- Children (ages 13 and under): $45
- Adults: $90
- Seniors (65 years and up, with proof of ID): $57
- City employees and retirees: Free
- Students (ages 13 and over who are full-time students in a Montréal school, with proof of enrollment): Free