Marie-Ève RouleauMarie-Ève Rouleau
Parc Martin-Luther-King is a park for relaxing, taking in the natural scenery or enjoying outdoor activities.
|Monday||9:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
Schedule for the period
|Monday||9:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
Tennis enthusiasts rejoice!
- Free for the whole season
- No reservations
- Maximum one hour of court time, per player, per court.
- Courts are open until October 28, weather permitting.
- Only singles tennis is permitted.
- Doubles tennis is permitted only if the four players live at the same address.
- The washrooms are not accessible.
Swimming pool and paddling pool will remain closed until the next season.
- Drinking fountain
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area