The wading pool at Parc Martin-Luther-King is located near Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges. It offers a safe place to bring the children to cool off during the summer.
- Please observe the following guidelines concerning the use of the Parc Martin-Luther-King wading pool:
- The wading pool is reserved for children ages 10 or under and for the people accompanying them.
- Children ages 5 or under must be watched closely by the people accompanying them.
- Children ages 7 or under must be accompanied by someone 16 or older.
- Reservations are required for day care and day camp groups.
- Changing rooms
- Drinking fountain
- Free Wi-Fi