The Anjou permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications.
COVID-19: Wearing a mask or face covering is required for visitors to all borough buildings in Anjou as of Monday, July 13, except for children ages 12 and under.
Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
You can call 514-493-5115 to get information. An inspector will call you back within 48 hours.
For complex permit applications such as installing a pool, replacing a roof, window, balcony or staircase or having a tree felled, we encourage you to send us your documents by e-mail: [email protected].
For major projects like new construction, it is strongly recommended to make an appointment by calling 514-493-8086.
Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
Do you have questions?
- Write to us at: [email protected]
- Come and speak to one of our agents :
- Without an appointment: Come to the permit counter at least 30 minutes before closing time.
- With an appointment: Send us an e-mail.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible washrooms
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”