Wearing a face covering is required for everyone over age 12
The Le Sud-Ouest permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications.
We strongly recommend that you make an appointment for your permit application by writing to [email protected] or calling 311.
Please take care of your business with the city online whenever possible.
Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
Do you have questions?
- Write to us at: [email protected]
- Come and speak to one of our agents :
- Without an appointment: Come to the permit counter at least 30 minutes before closing time.
- With an appointment: Send us an e-mail.
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)