Please note that our permit office is now open for our citizens. Before your visit, make sure to respect the sanitary measures and guidelines in place.
Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
The Outremont permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications. Ask us about the following topics:
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
Do you have questions?
Find out about permits you need.
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”