Wearing a face covering is required for everyone over age 12
Permit office is open by appointment only. Make an appointment for your permit application by writing to us or calling us.
Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
The Outremont permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications. Ask us about the following topics:
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
Do you have questions?
- Write to us at: [email protected]
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”