The permit counter is now open. It is preferable to make an appointment to avoid line-ups. It is best to arrive at least 60 minutes before closing time.
Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
The Rivière-des-Prairies–Pointe-aux-Trembles permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications. Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”