Discover our many collections of documents, such as books in Arabic and in large print, our collection of board games, our activity room (homework help available Monday to Thursday from 3 to 6 p.m.), the computer room (11 workstations), the reading room and our many activities!
- Document loans
- Access to workspaces and computer workstations
- Access to workstations (computers)
- Access to the stacks
- Return of documents in book chutes
- Membership in person
- Payment of fees
- Reference and reader assistance services
- Reference and reader assistance by email (fill in this form)
- Online document reservation (Nelligan catalogue or by phone)
- Online: access to the digital library and virtual activities (watch for events on our Facebook page!)
Need help with your research?
Looking for a specific book or documentary? Would you like some reading suggestions? Do you need information on a subject or have a question about digital loans? The remote reference service can help you with that!
Remote reference service
The Ahuntsic-Cartierville library team has set up this remote assistance and orientation service to answer your questions and assist you in your efforts when you cannot come to the library.
Monday through Saturday
The team is committed to answering you within a maximum of 48 hours, from Monday to Saturday inclusively. How?
Fill out the form
Simply fill out this form and send it to us (it’s completely confidential). The form allows only one question to be answered at a time, so use one form per question – and it’s free!
Located in what was once a neighbourhood grocery store, the Bibliothèque de Cartierville includes a multi-function room available to community and cultural groups from the area. It’s mission is to offer the community a gathering place designed to break down isolation and promote integration and development for everyone.
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground-level entrance