Parc Jeanne-Mance tennis courts
Montréal, QC H2W 2N4
The outdoor tennis courts at Parc Jeanne-Mance are located along Avenue de l’Esplanade, near the corner of Avenue du Mont-Royal.
NB: The courts are currently closed for the season. They will reopen in April 2023.
The 12 fast-surface acrylic courts are generally quite busy, and residents are strongly advised to reserve ahead of time.
The tennis courts are available without reservation from 8 to 9 am. First come first serve.
- A valid Montréal library card is required to book online at Loisirs Montréal.
- Time slots for reservations are opened 48 hours in advance.
- Online payment: credit card only
- You can obtain a credit note for an online reservation cancellation, as long as you do it at least three hours before the start time.
- In the event that weather conditions do not permit practicing the sport, activities booked online will be credited to your Loisirs Montréal account. In the case of an in-person reservation or an activity cancelled within the first 25 minutes, a credit voucher will be issued. The city does not give refunds.
- Reservations can be made 15 minutes after the opening, one day in advance, at 514-872-5520.
- You must call during business hours and have on hand a valid Montréal library card.
- On-site payment: debit only
Tennis Montréal is a a partner of the City of Montreal and organizes all the activites on the tennis courts of the Plateau-Mont-Royal. The lessons are for all players, starting at the age of 3. The team members are all certified by the TPA.
Rules to follow
- Courts are available at the exact time. They must be vacated at the end of each hour to make room for waiting users, regardless of the time of your arrival on the court.
- You must confirm your presence for all reservations with the attendant.
- We recommend you arrive 10 minutes before the start of any reservation. If you’re more than five minutes late, your reservation may be cancelled.
- For your safety, playing on wet courts is forbidden. Courts must be temporarily evacuated in case of rain. The decision will be made by the city.
- Only players are allowed on the courts during their game.
- The use of ball baskets is restricted to authorized Montréal teaching staff.
- The city asks users to respect its staff and follow their recommendations and requests.
- These rules must be followed whether or not there is an attendant on site.
- Any person who fails to abide by the rules, interferes with the proper conduct of the game or fair access to the courts, affects the safety of users or violates the rules of ethics, civility and courtesy will be expelled without notice.
- Bikes, skateboards, rollerskates and scooters are not authorized on the premises.
- The use of ball machines on the tennis courts is prohibited.
Thank you for your collaboration and enjoy your game!
- Drinking fountain
- Parking ($)
- Picnic area
- Access way
- Accessible washrooms
- Ground-level entrance
Residents of the island of Montréal
Ages 17 and under $5
Non-residents of the island of Montréal
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card