Required for certain activities and sitesStay informed
The outdoor tennis courts at Parc Jeanne-Mance are located along Avenue de l’Esplanade, near the corner of Avenue du Mont-Royal.
The 12 fast-surface acrylic courts are generally quite busy, and residents are strongly advised to reserve ahead of time.
- A valid Montréal library card is required to book online at Loisirs Montréal.
- Time slots for reservations are opened 48 hours in advance.
- Online payment: credit card only
- Reservations can be made starting at 10:15 a.m., one day in advance, at 514-872-5520.
- You must call during business hours and have on hand a valid Montréal library card.
- On-site payment: debit only
Tennis Montréal is a a partner of the City of Montreal and organizes all the activites on the tennis courts of the Plateau-Mont-Royal. The lessons are for all players, starting at the age of 3. The team members are all certified by the TPA.
Rules to follow
We are following the recommendations and guidelines issued by the regional public health department (Direction régionale de Santé publique de Montréal), who provides hygiene directives and measures to take.
Residents of the island of Montréal
Ages 17 and under $5
Non-residents of the island of Montréal
- Debit card