Wearing a mask or face cover is mandatory for people aged 10 and over.
Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Commercial occupancy
Do you have questions?
- Write to us at: [email protected]
- Come and speak to one of our agents :
- Without an appointment: Come to the permit counter at least 30 minutes before closing time.
- With an appointment: Send us an e-mail or call 514 328-8500, poste 8360
- Air conditioning
- Bike stand
- Drinking fountain
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accessible parking
- Ground-level entrance
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”