This special collection takes place on January 6 and 20, 2021. Place your Christmas tree on the curbside after 7 p.m. the day before collection or before 7 a.m. on collection day.
- Remove all decorations from the Christmas tree.
- Do not place the tree in a plastic bag.
- Place the tree with the base facing the street.
- Make sure the tree is not covered in snow and is not obstructing the sidewalk.
- When snow removal operations are scheduled, make sure the Christmas tree is not obstructing the road to facilitate loading.
Good to know
To avoid being fined, please be sure to comply with collection schedules and conditions.
- Natural Christmas tree
- Artificial Christmas tree
- Decorations: balls, tinsel, hooks, icicles, etc.