The Accès Montréal office will be open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Note that it is closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m. Those who visit are asked to follow the hygiene instructions that have been established:
- Two metres of physical distancing
- Limit of one person per family
- Wearing a face covering is required
The permit office is also open but operates by appointment only at this time. Remember that many services are also available online: please go to montreal.ca before visiting us in person.
The Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Accès Montréal Office: Your gateway to a variety of activities and services! Need to request a permit, green bin or Accès Montréal card? Just one phone call or visit is the answer.
- Air conditioning
- Changing table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Drop-off zone
- Ground-level entrance
- Wheel-chair accessible
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”