The Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Accès Montréal Office: Your gateway to a variety of activities and services! Need to request a permit, green bin or Accès Montréal card? Just one phone call or visit is the answer.
The Accès Montréal office will be open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Note that it is closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
The permit office is also open but operates by appointment only at this time. Remember that many services are also available online: please go to montreal.ca before visiting us in person.
In the current pandemic context, additional measures are put in place in the BAMs to enforce health regulations, including those surrounding physical distancing. The measures to be observed are posted on the premises.
Rules to follow
- No animals are allowed on site, except for persons accompanied by an assistance animal.
Those who visit are asked to follow the hygiene instructions that have been established:
- Two metres of physical distancing
- Limit of one person per family
- Wearing a face covering is required
- Air conditioning
- Changing table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Drop-off zone
- Ground-level entrance
- Wheel-chair accessible
- Cash (daily limit: $500)
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”