Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
The Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications. Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
Do you have questions?
- Write to us at: permis-construction-cdn/[email protected]
- Come and speak to one of our agents :
- Without an appointment: Come to the permit counter at least 30 minutes before closing time.
- With an appointment: Send us an e-mail.
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Point of service