In the context of COVID-19, the borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro has adapted its public participation practices. Certain procedures have been replaced by written consultations. Find out how to make your point of view heard on the projects under study.
Procedures adapted to the context of COVID
Mandatory public consultation processes have been adapted to avoid gatherings, in accordance with Ministerial Order 2021-054. They have been replaced by 15-day written consultations for various applications, such as: PPCMOI, minor exemptions, conditional use, demolition authorization.
The Borough is also conducting virtual public participation initiatives using various digital applications.
Send your comments to this web address : [email protected]
Send your comments to:
Registry division, Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro, 13665 boulevard de Pierrefonds, Pierrefonds, Québec, H9A 2Z4.
If the application is transmitted by mail, it must absolutely be received at the above-mentioned address no later than the indicated date on the notice to be considered, regardless of mailing delays.
Projects under study
The exemption is to allow in P-5-317 zone, for a two-storey detached community building:
- a ground floor height, in relation to the center of the street, of 2.38 m instead of the maximum required of 2.0 m;
- a metal exterior cladding at a proportion of 100% instead of a maximum required proportion of 20%;
- a side setback, east of the lot, of 8.0 m instead of the required minimum of 12.9 m;
- do not landscape a turfed strip of a width of 1 or 2 m, as required along the lot lines adjacent to a mineralized surface.
You have fifteen days from the public notice publication date, until September 29, 2021, to adjudicate about this project.
The exemption is to allow in zone C-4-269, for a detached commercial building:
- a box-type flat sign affixed higher than the floor level of the second floor on the facade backing onto the business, instead of the required letter-type flat sign;
- a total area of attached signs of 10.41 m2, instead of the required maximum of 8.86 m2.
You have fifteen days from the public notice publication date, until October 1, 2021, to adjudicate about this project.