Contact the city

Have a question you’d like to ask, a request to make, or a comment to share with us? You can do so by using this form. Want to speak to us directly? Contact 311.

Please contact 311 (by telephone) at any time to request an immediate response if you observe a danger to public safety, for example:

  • Debris blocking a public road
  • Defective traffic light
  • Fallen tree branch or branch on the point of falling
  • Illegible signage Pothole that has caused someone to fall or damaged a vehicle
  • Significant accumulation of water on a street

Fields marked with a (*) are required.

Enter your first name.
Enter your last name.
Enter your email.
Write your message