Contact the city
Do you have a question or comment? Write to us. Does the situation require an immediate response from public works? Call us.
For emergency services (police, firefighters and ambulances), please contact 911.
Please call 311 at any time if a dangerous situation requires an immediate response from public works, such as:
- Significant accumulations of water in the street
- A tree branch that has fallen or is about to fall
- Debris blocking a public road
- Broken traffic light
- Potholes that have caused someone to fall or damaged a vehicle
- Illegible signage
Send a question or comment
Pursuant to Bill 96, in order to send us a question or comment in English, you must acknowledge that you belong to one of the groups that is designated as an exception. If you do not belong to one of these groups, please use the French form.
- People who only corresponded with the municipal administration in English prior to May 13, 2021
- People who have been declared eligible for English language schooling
- Indigenous peoples (Inuit and members of the First Nations)
- Immigrants (for the first six months after they arrive in Québec)
- Physical persons who live outside Québec
Please do not provide personal information, such as ID or date of birth.