Get an occupancy permit for commercial, industrial or professional activity

Last updated November 9, 2022

Want to operate a bar, a restaurant, or a tourist or industrial establishment? Want to start a commercial or professional activity? You are required to get an occupancy permit.

Find out the steps you need to take to get a permit.

My borough

Shows borough content for
Find a borough to filter the list of search content.