Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
Due to COVID-19, the permit office is open by appointment only. To make an appointment, call 514 872-7333. For an information request, please call 514 872-6099.
The Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications. Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
Do you have questions?
Call the permit and inspection counter, at 514 872-6099, and leave a message so they can call you back.
Remember that you can apply for certain permits online.
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”