Work on the major western aqueduct project is underway in Pointe-Claire. Find out what’s new with the project and measures being taken by the city to reduce the impact on your daily routine.
About the project
- On Avenue Lakeside, between highway 20 and Chemin du Bord-du-Lac-Lakeshore;
- On Chemin du Bord-du-Lac-Lakeshore, between Avenue Lakeside and Avenue Lakeview;
- On Avenue Lakeview, from Chemin de Bord-du-Lac-Lakeshore to the intersection with Boulevard Saint-Jean.
October 2023 to May 2025
The work involves the construction of a large-diameter drinking water conduit. In addition, to limit future construction in the area, this project incorporates work planned by the City of Pointe-Claire to repair existing water and sewer inlets, as well as roadway and sidewalk refurbishment.
Getting around during the project
- On-site signage will provide instructions to be followed while work is in progress (detours, speed limits, local traffic, etc.).
- Parking spaces may temporarily be appropriated for equipment and to provide a safety buffer around the work site. Keep an eye on local signage, which may be modified from time to time as needed.
Virtual information session
A virtual information session will be held on September 27, 2023. To register, click here!
Work in Progress Notices and other documents
View recent public works notices.
Avis de travaux et autres documents
Consultez les avis de travaux récents.
- Avis de travaux - av. Lakeside, Lakeview et ch. du Bord-du-Lac - Start of work [PDF 474 KB]
- Lettre en amont - Séance d'information - av. Lakeside, Lakeview et ch. du Bord-du-Lac [PDF 2 MB]
- Séance d'information Lakeside - présentation ANG [PDF 4 MB]
- Séance d'information Lakeside - Questions et réponses - Ang [PDF 63 KB]