Are you a health and social services professional who needs to produce a report for Montréal’s Home Adaptation Program (HAP)? Here are some documents you may find useful.
The program standards state that the eligible person must be assessed. This means that an occupational therapist must assess the applicant and produce a report that identifies the person’s home adaptation needs.
In carrying out their duties, OTs may cooperate with other people. These tasks include:
- Information search
- Assessment of the applicant’s abilities
- Support in the process
This cooperation must abide by the laws and regulations governing professional practice.
You will find below the forms and appendices that the city asks health and social services professionals to complete as part of for the processing of files under Montréal’s Home Adaptation Program.
In the case of a specialized device, please confirm the characteristics with specialized suppliers.
- PAD : Recommandations pour un appareil élévateur (in French) [PDF 293 KB]
- PAD : Recommandations pour un lève-personne sur rail (in French) [PDF 100 KB]
- PAD : Recommandations pour une rampe d'accès (in French) [PDF 141 KB]
- PAD : Dimensions – personne en fauteuil roulant (in French) [PDF 324 KB]
- PAD : Dimensions – personne en triporteur ou quadriporteur (in French) [PDF 275 KB]
- PAD : Modifications aux recommandations (in French) [PDF 96 KB]