For your receptions or meetings, you can rent a hall located in the Maison Brunet, the Maison de la Pointe and the Centre de plein air.
Here are all the details about the capacity, dimensions and equipment available for each of the spaces for rent at the Parc-nature du Cap-Saint-Jacques.
The Maison Brunet, located in the Parc-nature du Cap-Saint-Jacques, offers a lovely view of the Lac des Deux-Montagnes. You can rent a hall and the outdoor site for meetings and receptions.
- Maximum 300 people (site can be divided up)
- Bring and install your own tent.
- Accessible hall
- Public parking nearby. There are no reserved parking spaces for people who have rented a site.
(parking not included)
The Maison de la Pointe, located in the Parc-nature du Cap-Saint-Jacques, offers a breathtaking view of the Lac des Deux-Montagnes and the Oka hills. The tranquility and beauty of the site create unforgettable moments in a relaxing setting.
- Hall for business meetings: 40 people
- Reception hall: 40 people
- Hall: 8.8 m X 8.2 m or 63.6 m² (685 ft²)
- Equipped kitchen: 3.7 m X 3.9 m or 13.3 m² (143 ft²)
- Kitchen: One stove, one microwave, two regular refrigerators with top freezer, two coffee makers (one 35-cup and the other 50-cup), six pitchers.
- Hall: Eight round tables 5 ft in diameter (eight people), eight or nine rectangular tables, 3 ft X 4 ft by 6 ft. X 8 ft (eight people), 40 rectangular fabric chairs for indoor use, one fireplace that comes with wood, paper and kindling. Heating by electric baseboard is also possible.
- Audiovisual equipment: Television, rear projection screen, video recorder (upon request) and screen for PowerPoint projection
- Not included: Sound system, utensils, dishes, tablecloths, dishes and interior decoration, barbecue, outdoor lighting system.
- Accessible building
- Public parking is a 5-minute walk away
- One or two vehicles are allowed on the building site.
- No reserved parking spots.
The Centre de plein air at the Parc-nature du Cap-Saint-Jacques is the perfect place to hold business meetings, receptions or family events with or without overnight stays.
The main building features two natural stone fireplaces, hardwood floors, numerous windows that let in natural light, and a cathedral roof, all of which create a warm atmosphere. Comfortable furniture combined with high tech equipment encourage socializing. The nearby Maison des Moniteurs also offers a hall for rent.
- Full site: groupe de jeunes en animation en journée, maximum 150 people.
- Hall 1 (1/2 base):maximum 40 people for meetings or receptions, maximum 36 for overnight stays
- Hall 2 (1/2 base): maximum 40 people for meetings or receptions, maximum 36 for overnight stays
- Hall 3 (Paruline): maximum 40 people for meetings or receptions, maximum 40 for camping
- Halls 1 and 2 (base complète): maximum 100 people for meetings or receptions, maximum 72 for overnight stays.
- For overnight stays, the main building can accommodate 72 people (36 per dormitory), There are also five prospector tents with individual mattresses, located in the middle of the forest, at the lakeshore, that can accommodate 40 people year round. The camp area has dry toilets.
- The main building of the Centre de plein air features a large 8.4 m X 14.2 m hall that can be subdivided into two halls 8.4 m X 7.1 m each, or 58 m² (624 ft²)
- Equipped kitchens: Two, 5.3 m X 4.4 m or 46 m² (495 ft²)
- Dormitories: Two, 9.9 m X 9.0 m or 177 m² (1905 ft²)
- Dining rooms: Two, 7.8 m X 5.3 m or 82 m² (883 ft²)
- Checkrooms: Two, 10.3 X 1.8 m or 36 m² (387 ft²)
- The third hall, La Paruline, is available in the nearby Maison des Moniteurs
- Salle 3, La Paruline: 6,5 X 6,9 m
- Kitchen: 3.9 X 3.8 m
- Plastic cutlery (according to the capacity of the room)
- Charcoal BBQ
- Coffee makers
- Two televisions
- Two CD,DVD,VCR players
- Acetate overhead projector and screen for PowerPoint projector
- Firewood and kindling
- Outdoor site of the Maison de la Pointe: maximum 50 people
- 20 picnic tables
- 15 or 20 green plastic chairs
- No accessible toilet
Reservations and more information
To make your reservation, call (438) 864-0759, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For a reservation at maison Brunet, please call 514-648-8805 ext. 204.