The executive committee is a decision-making body composed of municipal elected officials, including the mayor, a chair and two vice chairs. The committee orients the city’s operational decisions to serve the interests of the population.
In addition to awarding contracts and granting financial aid, the executive committee prepares the budget, which is submitted to the city and agglomeration councils for adoption.
Executive committee meetings take place on Monday mornings, except for weeks in which city and agglomeration council meetings are being held.
The agendas and minutes of the meetings may be viewed online (in French).
Visit our YouTube account to watch archived videos (in French) of the executive committee. If you would like to view a video archive broadcast before 2019, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
2022 session archives (in French)
2021 session archives (in French)
2020 session archives (in French)
2019 session archives (in French)
Calendar of meetings
- Valérie PlanteMayor of MontréalResponsible for international relations, reconciliation with Indigenous peoples, Montréal’s downtown revival and international economic development
- Dominique OllivierExecutive committee chairResponsible for finances, human resources, government relations, the fight against racism and systemic discrimination, and the French language
- Caroline BourgeoisExecutive committee vice-chairResponsible for large parks, Mount Royal, sports and recreation, Space for Life, Parc Jean-Drapeau and East-end Montréal
- Benoit DoraisExecutive committee vice-chairResponsible for housing, real estate strategy and legal affairs
- Ericka AlneusCity councillorResponsible for culture and heritage
- Robert BeaudryCity councillorresponsible for urban planning, citizen participation and democracy, and for large parks, Mount Royal, sports and recreation, Space for Life and Parc Jean-Drapeau and east-end Montréal
- Josefina BlancoCity councillorResponsible for diversity, social inclusion, homelessness, universal accessibility, the status of women, youth, and seniors
- Éric Alan CaldwellCity councillorChair of the STM’s Board of Directors
- Marie-Andrée MaugerBorough mayorResponsible for the ecological transition and the environment
- Sophie MauzerolleCity councillorResponsible for transportation and mobility
- Magda PopeanuCity councillorResponsible for organizational performance
- Luc RabouinBorough mayorResponsible for economic and business development, knowledge, innovation and design
- Émilie ThuillierBorough mayorResponsible for infrastructure, buildings and asset maintenance
- Alain VaillancourtCity councillorResponsible for public security
- Maja VodanovicBorough mayorResponsible for consultation with the boroughs and for waterworks
- Alia Hassan-CournolSpecial advisor to the mayorAssociate councillor to the mayor and for reconciliation with Indigenous peoples
- Marianne GiguèreSpecial advisorAssociate councillor for active transportation
- Despina SouriasSpecial advisorAssociate councillor for the status of women, diversity, youth and seniors