If you are the owner of a residential building with five dwellings or fewer, you can learn more about the property sales in your area using the online consultation service.
The service provides an overview of the real estate market for buildings in the same category and area as yours. 2021 is the year of reference for the 2023-2024-2025 assessment rolls. The sales displayed are those that were recorded during the year of reference.
These data let you compare the property sales that were recorded in your area. The sales may or may not be comparable to your property and are shown solely for information purposes. They do not replace the work of a chartered real estate appraiser.
Using the service
In order to use the service, you must be the owner of a residential building with five or fewer dwellings.
Make sure to have the following items:
- one of the two items below:
- address of the building
- lot number or roll number
- the identification code on your most recent notice of assessment (top right corner)
If you are unable to find your identification code, you can use the service to request a new one. Your new code will be sent to you by e-mail or postal mail. If you encounter difficulties, you may need to speak with an agent.
If your building is located in a reconstituted municipality, there are three possibilities:
- the code appears on the notice of assessment
- the code appears on your municipal tax account
- no code is shown and you must request one through the online service