The Anjou-sur-le-Lac sledding hill is a great place for winter fun with the whole family!
Located at the intersection of the Promenade des Riverains and Boulevard des Galeries-D’Anjou, this natural hill is kept in top shape with snow cannons.
Rules to follow
- Do not exceed the number of people permitted on your sled, toboggan, etc.
- While sledding, keep your hands and feet close to your body.
- Group sledding is not permitted.
- Do not slide head first.
- Wait until the person in front of you has left the bottom of the hill before you push off.
- After you reach the bottom, move away from the hill as quickly as possible.
- Use the designated area to climb back up the hill.
- Parental supervision is strongly recommended for children ages 10 years and under.
- Children ages 6 and under must be supervised by a parent.
- It is strongly recommended that young children wear safety helmets.
- If possible, have someone keep an eye on you when you slide.
- No sliding outside of opening hours.
- Misbehavior will not be tolerated.
- Crazy carpets
- Tri-ski sleds
There are risks involved in this activity. Please be careful!
Anyone who does not follow the rules may be asked to leave the site.
The city shall not be held responsible in the event of any injury.