The arena is currently closed because it is being upgraded to meet current arena standards.
|Tuesday||4:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||4:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||4:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Friday||4:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||1:30 pm to 3:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 pm to 10:30 pm|
Aréna George-Mantha in the Complexe récréatif Gadbois is a facility designed for a variety of ice sports, including hockey and figure skating. It is easy to access and offers free periods for recreational skating.
To make a reservation or for the available schedules and rates: [email protected].
In order to comply with physical distancing measures, the maximum capacity for public skating has been set at 20 people.
When you register, you must register all group members, including parents (adults) and children who will participate in the activity.
What you need to know to register online
To use this service, you need a valid library card.
You must create a Loisir Montréal account.
To register members of the same family, you can create a family file. To create this file, contact one of our libraries:
How to register for public skating (in French)
Rules to follow
Public skating - General rules
- Jousts and games are prohibited.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended.
- Children eight and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Public skating - COVID-19 rules
- You must arrive 15 minutes early. A 10-minute delay will be tolerated. However, after 10 minutes, your reservation may be offered to someone else.
- At the end of the session, you have 15 minutes to exit the facilities.
- Face coverings must be worn by all people eight and over before and after the activity. Masks are not required while on the ice.
- You must disinfect your hands before entering.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or who is voluntary or compulsory isolation is not allowed in the arena.