The Centre Sportif Jean-Rougeau has sporting activities such as soccer, basketball, handball, badminton, ball hockey and physical activities as tai chi.
Closed June 24 and July 1, 2022.
|Monday||7:30 pm to 9:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 pm to 9:30 pm|
|Monday||7:00 pm to 9:00 pm|
Reserve badminton courts
Badminton courts at the Centre sportif Jean-Rougeau can only be reserved online using the Loisirs Montréal (in French). You’ll need your library card. If you don’t have one, you can become a member on the Bibliothèques de Montréal Web site (in French).
For $18.40 an hour, you can reserve a badminton court using your library card number and your Loisirs Montréal account. If you need help, seel“How to Create an Account on Loisirs Montréal” (in French). Payment by VISA and MasterCard is accepted.
How to reserve:
1. Visit Loisirs Montréal (in French).
2. The site is not available in English. Select “Réserver un espace,” then “Arrondissement de Villeray–Saint-Michel–Parc-Extension.”
3. On the reservations page :
For “Type de plateau,” select “terrain de badminton”
For “Site,” select “Centre sportif Jean Rougeau.”
Then select a date.
4. Reserve a badminton court for the time you’d like by following the steps on the screen.
Rules to follow
Arrival of participants
- Arrive five to 10 minutes before the reservation period.
- Enter through the main door on Rue De Normanville. Wait for the supervisor to open the door for you.
- Courts are available for singles play (two players) or in doubles (4 players), with no substitutes or spectators.
Public health measures
- Hand-washing is required on arrival and frequently thereafter.
- Physical distancing is required.
- Individual water bottles only.
- Consuming food is not permitted.
- Lockers and showers are not accessible: Please arrive and leave with your sportswear on.
- Public washrooms remain open.
Conduct of the activity
- When entering the gymnasium, follow the arrows leading to the stands behind the curtain on the north side (waiting area).
- From the waiting area, go behind the players’ bench on the west side of the gymnasium and leave your personal effects near the wall facing the reserved court.
- The person making the reservation is responsible for disinfecting their equipment and must provide their own disinfectant.
Departure of participants (end of the activity)
- Leave the playing surface and collect your personal effects.
- Disinfect your hands.
- Leave the sports centre from the door on the north side leading to the large parking lot.
- Changing table
- Drinking fountain
- Free Wi-Fi