In collaboration with the Borough of Lachine, GRAME (Groupe de recommandations et d’actions pour un meilleur environnement) coordinates the Éco-quartier environmental program.
There you will find information on:
• Reduction at source, reuse, recycling and recovery
• Cleanliness and beautification
• Financial assistance for cloth diapers
• Ecological water management
• All other environmental topics
Join the activities as a participant or volunteer:
• Community gardens - Cleaning operations
• Sale and planting of trees - Workshops and conferences
• Sewing with recovered materials
Drop-off point for small items not accepted in regular collections:
- plastic #6
- small electronic items
- ink cartridges
- and other small items not accepted in regular collections
Please note: Items that are too large and heavy to be carried by only one person are not accepted at the Éco-quartier.
The Éco-quartier also has an eco-boutique.
[email protected] | grame.org/ecoquartier.html |facebook.com/GRAME