In collaboration with the Borough of Lachine, GRAME (Groupe de recommandations et d’actions pour un meilleur environnement) coordinates the Éco-quartier environmental program.
There you will find information on:
- Reduction at source, reuse, recycling and recovery
- Cleanliness and beautification
- Financial assistance for cloth diapers
- Ecological water management
- All other environmental topics
Join the activities as a participant or volunteer:
- Community gardens
- Cleaning operations
- Sale and planting of trees
- Workshops and conferences
- Sewing with recovered materials
Drop-off point for small items not accepted in regular collections:
- plastic #6
- small electronic items
- ink cartridges
- and other small items not accepted in regular collections
Please note: Items that are too large and heavy to be carried by only one person are not accepted at the Éco-quartier.
The Éco-quartier also has an eco-boutique.