This open sledding hill is located on Rue De Contrecoeur, at the corner of Rue Jean-Pierre-Ronfard.
This is a naturally snowy place to go sledding with family and friends.
The borough invites people to read the instructions at the site and use the hill carefully.
Rules to follow
- Do not exceed the number of people allowed on the sled or other equipment you’re using.
- While descending the hill, keep your feet and hands inside the sled.
- Descending in groups is prohibited.
- Descending head first is prohibited.
- Wait until the person in front of you has cleared the bottom of the hill before starting.
- After your descent, clear the bottom of the slope as quickly as possible.
- Use the designated area to climb the hill.
- Parental supervision is strongly recommended for children 10 years and under.
- A parent must supervise children six years old or less who are in the area.
- Wearing a safety helmet is recommended for young children.
- It is best to do this activity in the presence of another person.
- Sledding outside the hours of operation is prohibited.
- No misbehaviour will be tolerated.
The following equipment is allowed:
- Crazy carpets
- Ski trikes
This activity involves risks. Be careful!
Any person not respecting the instructions could be expelled from the site.
Ville de Montréal is not responsible for any injury.