The two tennis courts at Parc Hayward are located beside the swimming pool. They can be accessed from Rue Centrale and Rue Hayward. Bring your own raquet and enjoy some recreational tennis.
Tennis court rules
- The tennis courts cannot be reserved. The “first come, first served” rule applies.
- Please do not line up in front of the courts.
- Maximum of 45 minutes per match.
- Singles tennis only (no doubles tennis, and lessons or courses are prohibited).
- There will be no washrooms or sinks on site.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and disinfect your hands before and after each match, and bring your own water bottle.
- Each player must mark their balls, bring their own equipment, and avoid sharing equipment.
- Bike stand
- Drinking fountain