The small ice rink, located next to the petanque courts, is equipped with facilities for ice sports.
Parc La Fontaine now has four skating rinks:
- A large team-sports rink, with boards
- A small team-sports rink, with boards
- The park’s pond offers open skating (with background music)
- A refrigerated skating rink (for open skating), with boards.
Rules to follow
- The rinks are open to the public
- It is prohibited to be on the ice without wearing skates
- On those rinks without boards:
- Users must all skate in the same direction
- Hockey sticks, brooms, strollers and sleds are not permitted
- Behaviour deemed dangerous is cause for expulsion
- The city is not responsible for accidents or for lost or stolen items.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access way
- Accessible washrooms
- Ground-level entrance