Several tennis courts are available.
A reservation on Loisirs Montréal is required to use these courts.
Citizens must provide their own equipment (racket, ball…): No equipment provided by the borough (except for the net or basket).
Appropriate sports shoes and clothing are mandatory.
- Free for Montreal residents
- Reservation through Loisirs Montréal
- Registration through Loisirs Montréal
You must have a valid library card or leisure card to create an account on loisirs.montreal.ca.
Rules to follow
A valid biblio-leisure card is required to register through Loisirs Montréal
Registration can be done up to 72 hours in advance.
Citizens must provide their reservation proof along with their biblio-leisure card upon request.
The borough reserves the right to cancel the registration of anyone not complying with the registration conditions.
Only one reservation per day, per individual or group is allowed.
Cancellation, refund or transfer requests (tennis courses):
- The Direction of Culture, Sports, Recreation, and Social Development reserves the right to cancel an activity. In such cases, registered individuals will be fully refunded.
- The borough reserves the right to cancel a maximum of one course without a refund in situations beyond its control.
- No cancellation or refund requests are accepted except for major reasons.
- Only transfer requests made 24 hours before the relevant reservation are accepted.
- For a refund, a fee of $20 per registration is retained to cover administrative costs, along with an amount corresponding to the prorated classes completed as of the date of the request. The final decision lies with the borough administration.
- When a credit note is issued, no administrative fees are applied. However, an amount corresponding to the prorated classes completed as of the date of the request is retained.
Cancellation, refund or transfer requests (open tennis):
- Open tennis is free.
- Citizens can cancel their own reservation through Loisirs Montréal