For relaxing or for working out, the pools at the Complexe sportif offer open swim times and aquatic activities.
COVID-19: Status of municipal sites
Sports and recreation activities are limited. Activities are permitted only if they involve one person, two people, the occupants of the same private residence or by a group of up to 25 people under the age of 18.
Competitions and tournaments are not permitted.
Only accompanying parents can attend.
Changing rooms are open with limited capacity.
Open swim and lane swim
Schedules are available on Loisirs Montréal, they are subject to change without notice.
A swimming pool membership, a valid biblio-loisirs card and a reservation are required to take advantage of the open swim and lane swim. See how to register on Loisirs Montréal.
A 60 minutes time slot per reservation is allocated. Reservations are accepted up three days before the start of the time slot. One reservation per day. Reservations are made on the Loisirs Montréal website, starting at 8:30 a.m. Cancelations can be made by calling 514 855-6110, from Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday, between 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- 25 m Swimming pool: Swimming lanes of either 20 m or 25 m, depending on the time slot. For all ages.
- Recreational pool: Open swim (6 months and over).
- Capacities are limited due to Public health authority guidelines.
Rules to follow
Everyone has the obligation to obide by the rules and regulations related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
Before the activity
- Put on your swimsuit at home.
- A bag for personal effects and a lock for the locker in the locker room are required.
- Present a proof of reservation as well as the biblio-loisirs card upon arrival.
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the aquatic activity, otherwise access to the building will be prohibited. A reservation will be garanteed for 5 minutes after which it will be granted to another person.
- Hands must be washed with disinfectant alcohol located at the entrance to the building.
- A face covering is mandatory for anyone aged 10 and over in the locker rooms, hallways and on the pool deck.
- Lockers must be desinfected before and after use.
- Only what is required for swimming will be allowed on the pool deck. All other effects must be placed in the locker.
- Leave masks in a bag and place all personnal effects required for swimming on one of the markers located on the outer perimeter of the pool deck.
- Take a shower with soap before swimming.
- Respect the signage and the physical distance at all times.
- At the sound of the whistle, swimmers must get out of the water and exit the changing rooms promptly at the end of the activity.
- Wear swimming clothes suitable for the practice of the activity and which do not reduce swimming skills.
Bring training equipment and personal flotation device if required. No loans.
- Children 7 and under or children 8 and over who cannot swim must be accompanied in the water by a person 16 and over in swimwear.
- Children aged 5 and under should always be within reach of the accompanying person.
- Do not spit in showers or the pool.
- Sneeze and cough into the elbow.
- Throw away tissues after use and wash your hands.
Access to the Sports Complex will be prohibited to anyone who has symptoms or who has been tested positive for COVID-19, who has been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, or who has been placed in voluntary or mandatory isolation.
- Changing rooms
Pool membership (open swim and lane swim)
3 and -
3 to 17
18 to 54
55 and +
$20 (NR $27)
$28 (NR $37)
$20 (NR $27)
$32 (NR $43)
$45 (NR $60 )
$32 (NR $43)