Want to cool off on a hot summer day? Looking for a wading pool, swimming pool or play fountain? Find places to take a dip in Montréal and how to enjoy them to the fullest.
Discover new places to swim
- Find an outdoor pool near you
- Find a wading pool to enjoy with your kids
- Find play fountains for fun with the whole family
If it’s raining, or off season, there are also indoor pools that are open to everyone.
Montréal also has a number of beaches where you can enjoy a vacation for the day.
We’re making sure that we provide clean, safe facilities that meet health standards. Find out how:
- Water in each pool is partially changed each day to ensure its quality.
- Water is analyzed every two weeks in outdoor pools and every four weeks in indoor pools.
- Tests are conducted at least once every three hours to ensure that water is clean enough to swim in.
These tests are compliant with standards issued by the Ministère de l’Environnement et de la Lutte contre les Changements Climatiques.
A pool or wading pool may be temporarily closed if it does not pass a water quality test. This information will appear on the swimming or wading pool’s Web page.