Pierrefonds-Roxboro offers an incomparable natural richness, high quality facilities, an active cultural life and many modern sports facilities.
Located northwest of the island of Montréal and bordered to the north by the Rivière des Prairies for an impressive 27 km, the Borough is made up of a multitude of residential neighbourhoods, where greenery and tranquility prevail. There are more than 71,000 inhabitants with many faces who enrich the social fabric of our creative, active and supportive community.
Communicating is important to us! Free activities, news, practical information, public notices, shows and more… The Borough informs its residents in several ways:
- 1 municipal magazine 3 times a year (January, May and August) - the reference tool;
- 1 animated Facebook page (follow us!)
- 1 monthly newsletter
- 1 mobile app Notices and Alerts
- 1 automated emergency notification system (CodeRed)
- 1 YouTube channel
- 1 point of service Access Montreal Office (in person)
- 1 Permits Office for all your construction and occupancy needs
Saint-Charles commercial pole
Institutional zone (schools, Borough hall, CLSC, library, cultural centre, community centre, fire station, local shops) which constitutes the centre of the borough and where we find the Rive-Boisée district with its view on the river, its condominium buildings, the multisports fields of the George Springate Sports Centre. A high quality cultural life animates this sector.