Where does Pierrefonds-Roxboro’s income come from and how is it spent? Find out more about the financial framework and policies that guide budget, development and investment decisions.
The Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro adopted its 2022 budget and its 2022-2031 Ten-Year Capital Expenditure Program (CEP) on Thursday, November 25, 2021, during a special council sitting. The Pierrefonds-Roxboro administration presented a balanced budget of $34.9 million in 2022, an increase of $1 million over last year.
The financial reserves provide the Borough with flexibility to improve service delivery, to meet unforeseen or exceptional expenses and/or to finance particular development projects.
Ten-year Capital Expenditure Program (CEP)
For the next ten years, the Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro will have Ten-year Capital Expenditure Program (CEP) that elevates to 52 M$.
The 2022-2031 CEP is projecting a number of investments a in road rehabilitation program (10,5 M$), a parks redevelopment program (30,1 M$), and an administrative buildings protection program (11,4 M$).
Priority actions for 2022
- Continue to offer quality services to citizens by ensuring that they are at the heart of our concerns
- Improve our practices and demonstrate rigour in the management of budgets and resources
- Offer unique natural wealth, high quality facilities, an active cultural life and numerous sports facilities
- Produce the development guide for the Connexion Project - Îlot St-Jean
- Mandate of the Special Planning Program (SPP) for the boulevard Saint-Charles sector
- Ongoing annual tree planting program
Financial documents and Mayor’s speech
Consult the full public presentation of the 2022 Budget and 2022-2031 CEP, along with Mayor Dimitrios (Jim) Beis’ speech.