Revenues, expenditures and investments: learn more about Montréal’s budgetary priorities.
The operating budget forecasts the revenues and expenditures for the city’s operations over the current fiscal year.
Ten-year capital works program (PDI)
Montréal’s planned capital expenditures are grouped into its Ten-year capital works program (the Programme décennal d’immobilisations or PDI).
The PDI sets forth the capital projects and programs that the City intends to undertake or complete over the next 10 years.
The pre-budget consultation allows the public to contribute to Montréal’s budget planning for the coming year.
This consultation usually takes place in the spring.
To view the archives (2012-2020), click on the link below.
Learn more about the topic
Tips and articles
- 2022 Budget and 2022-2031 CEP of the Borough Pierrefonds-Roxboro
- Financial documents of CDN-NDG
- How the municipal budget is prepared and adopted
- Lachine’s Financial Documents
- LaSalle's financial documents
- Montréal's 2021 Budget and 2021-2030 Ten-year capital works program
- Montréal’s 2022 Budget and 2022-2031 Ten-year capital works program
- Pre-budget consultation 2023