The following is a breakdown of expenditures and revenues for the borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro. Learn more about the Budget and the Ten-Year Capital Expenditure Program that guide budget choices, development and investments.
The Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro adopted its 2023 budget and its 2023-2032 Ten-Year Capital Expenditure Program (CEP) on Tuesday, September 4, 2022, during a special council sitting. The Pierrefonds-Roxboro administration presented a balanced budget of $36.2 million in 2023, an increase of $1.2 million over the previous year.
The financial reserves provide the borough with leeway to improve the service offer, to face unforeseen or exceptional expenses, and/or to finance certain development projects.
Ten-year Capital Expenditure Program (CEP)
For the next ten years, the Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro will have Ten-year Capital Expenditure Program (CEP) that elevates to58 M$.
The 2023-2032 CEP provides for investments in road infrastructure repairs ($10.5 million), park redevelopment ($27.6 million), and preservation of administrative buildings ($14.1 million).
Priority actions for 2023
- The citizen experience being a priority for the Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro, we are pursuing our commitment to offer quality services by placing our citizens at the heart of our concerns.
- Completion of the mini-forest program in Deauville Park as part of the participatory budget.
- Enhancing the services offered to citizens regarding the environment and ecological transition in partnership with the Éco Quartier.
- Continuing the annual tree planting and emerald ash borer control program,
as well as reducing heat islands in accordance with the Plan canopé and
- Implementation of an action plan for social development and urban safety.
- Redevelopment of boulevard Lalande.
- Redevelopment of Château Pierrefonds Park.
Financial documents and Mayor’s speech
Consult the full public presentation of the 2023 Budget and 2023-2032 CEP, along with Mayor Dimitrios (Jim) Beis’ speech.
Consult the public presentation of the 2022 budget and 2022-2031 IDP, as well as the speech of Mayor Dimitrios (Jim) Beis.