Boulevard Marcel-Laurin: Rebuilding the passageway underneath the CN railroad
Last updated April 13, 2022
Reading time: 1 min
The travel structures underneath and around the Canadian National (CN) railroad tracks will be rebuilt starting in spring 2022.
The project will make it easier to get around the area on foot, by bike or by car. You’ll be able to travel around safely and enjoy a greener, more harmonious landscape.
About the project
April 2022 through summer 2024.
Boulevard Marcel-Laurin, between Rue Saint-Louis and Boulevard Décarie.
A win for pedestrians, cyclists, cars and trucks
Rebuilding these structures will:
- Ensure the longevity of traffic links around the CN infrastructures
- Offer a multipurpose sidewalk on the northern roundabout that will safely link the sidewalks and bike paths on either side of Boulevard Marcel-Laurin
- Facilitate truck traffic and reduce the risks of accidents on the southern roundabout by widening the road in this industrial zone
- Reduce the ecological footprint and contribute to the fight against climate change by planting trees and shrubs on the embankments alongside the structures
See the most recent notices
- Avis de reprise de travaux - Marcel-Laurin-CN- 18 mars 2023 (in French) [PDF 464 KB]
- Avis de pause hivernale - Marcel-Laurin/CN - fin novembre 2022 (in French) [PDF 216 KB]
- Avis de nouvelles entraves - Marcel-Laurin/CN - 24 août 2022 (in French) [PDF 478 KB]
- Avis de début de travaux - Marcel-Laurin/CN - 11 avril 2022 (in French) [PDF 436 KB]
- Lettre en amont - Boulevard Marcel-Laurin - Reconstruction du passage sous le chemin de fer du CN (in French) [PDF 509 KB]