Work operations are being conducted in several sectors of Parc Angrignon. The objective is to replace facilities that have reached the end of their useful lives and create facilities that improve accessibility in the park. Learn all you need to know about these projects.
Development of a large walkway and lighting work
A new walkway will facilitate access to the park. The 40-meter-long, it will be accessible on foot and by bicycle.
February to December 2023
In the Rue Terrasse Bourdeau sector.
- Construction of a lighted walkway;
- Development of connector paths leading to the current network of paths;
- Planting of trees and shrubs.
Installation of a temporary reception building
This pavilion will serve as a reception area until the permanent facilities are upgraded. A community space will keep winter sports enthusiasts warm.
During the course of 2023
Near the parking lot and Boulevard de Trinitaires.
- Work on electrical installations;
- Sewer work and work on the water supply system, including the construction of all-gender washrooms;
- Excavation work.
Repairs on the Pavillon de la Forêt
Built in 1965, this reception pavilion has been closed since 2017 due to its state of disrepair. Rehabilitation work is now underway to improve accessibility and enhance the visitor experience.
September 2022 to fall 2023
- Redevelopment of the washrooms
- Repairs to the structure of the building
In the Rue terrasse Bourdeau sector.
Reconstruction of drinking water pipes
The work will modernize the network and improve its efficiency.
October 2023 to June 2024
Close to Pavillon de la Forêt, Boulevard des Trinitaires and the reception parking lot.
- Demolition of old pipes and installation of new ones;
- Connection of the existing pipe on boulevard des Trinitaires.
Notice of work operations
Please view the most recent notices to residents.
- Aménagement d'un pavillon d'accueil transitoire (in French) [PDF 221 KB]
- Construction of a large footbridge and lighting work (in French) [PDF 385 KB]
- Preparatory work for the construction of a transitional reception building (in French) [PDF 227 KB]
- Reconstruction de conduites d'eau potable (in French) [PDF 530 KB]