Rue Clark, Boulevard Saint-Laurent and Rue Saint Urbain: Water main repairs
Last updated December 13, 2022
Reading time: 1 min
This project will construct and replace water mains in Ahuntsic-Cartierville and Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension. Why? To ensure the supply of good quality drinking water for residents and maintain optimal fire protection.
Learn all about this project
Spring 2020 to Spring 2023
- Rue Clark
- Boulevard Saint-Laurent
- Rue Saint Urbain
- Rue Prieur
- Rue de Port-Royal
- Rue Legendre
- Under boulevard Crémazie
- Construction of a primary water main.
- Replacement of secondary water and sewer mains.
- Replacement of many water and sewer branch lines.
- Reconstruction of sidewalks.
- Full reconstruction of the roadway in the construction zone
- Greening of concrete areas between Boulevard Crémazie and Rue De Beauharnois.
- Adding curb extensions at various intersections along Rue Clark and Rue Saint-Urbain.
Winter break from December, 22 2022 to April 2023
- Connection of the water pipes in Rue Saint-Urbain, between Boulevard Crémazie and Rue de Liège.
- Ensure a steady supply of good quality drinking water to Ahuntsic-Cartierville and Montréal-Nord.
- Maintain fire protection.
- Correct the water pressure.
- Add a new drinking water supply point for Ahuntsic-Cartierville.
- Improve various elements of the urban environment, simultaneously improving the living conditions of people in the surrounding neighbourhoods.
Progress of the work and daily impacts
The city is taking steps to minimize the impact of public works projects on your day-to-day life. Read our article to learn about all project progress and the most recent notices sent to area residents.