This project will construct and replace water mains in Ahuntsic-Cartierville and Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension. Why? To ensure the supply of good quality drinking water for residents and maintain optimal fire protection.
Learn all about this project
Spring 2020 to fall 2022
- Rue Clark
- Boulevard Saint-Laurent
- Rue Saint Urbain
- Rue Prieur
- Rue de Port-Royal
- Rue Legendre
- Under boulevard Crémazie
- Construction of a primary water main.
- Replacement of secondary water and sewer mains.
- Replacement of many water and sewer branch lines.
- Reconstruction of sidewalks.
- Full reconstruction of the roadway in the construction zone
- Greening of concrete areas between Boulevard Crémazie and Rue De Beauharnois.
- Adding curb extensions at various intersections along Rue Clark and Rue Saint-Urbain.
- Mid-January to March 2022 : sewer line rehabilitation on Rue de Port-Royal and on Rue Legendre, between Boulevard Saint-Laurent and Rue Clark, as well as on Rue Saint-Urbain, between Boulevard Crémazie and Rue de Liège.
- February to end of March 2022 : construction of a valve chambrer on Rue Legendre, between Boulevard Saint-Laurent and Rue Clark.
Spring, summer and fall 2022:
- Construction and Remplacement of Water Pipes :
On Rue Legendre, between Boulevard Saint-Laurent and Rue Clark
On Rue Clark, between Rue Legendre and Boulevard Crémazie
On Rue Saint-Urbain, between Boulevard Crémazie and Rue de Liège
- Surface Paving :
On Rue Clark, between Boulevard Saint-Laurent and Rue de Port-Royal
On Rue de Port-Royal, between Rue Clark and Boulevard Saint-Laurent
- Ensure a steady supply of good quality drinking water to Ahuntsic-Cartierville and Montréal-Nord.
- Maintain fire protection.
- Correct the water pressure.
- Add a new drinking water supply point for Ahuntsic-Cartierville.
- Improve various elements of the urban environment, simultaneously improving the living conditions of people in the surrounding neighbourhoods.
Progress of the work and daily impacts
The city is taking steps to minimize the impact of public works projects on your day-to-day life. Read our article to learn about all project progress and the most recent notices sent to area residents.