Work is currently underway in Parc La Fontaine to restore masonry, install a drainage system and repair stormwater sewers. Find out what you need to know about these projects.
April to November 2023
In order to reduce impacts on park activities, the work will not be done simultaneously.
Allée Royale - May to September
Around the upper basin - May to June
Belvédère Léo-Ayotte - September to November
Waterfall at the bridge over the ponds - November
- Surface repair of concrete, natural stones, walls, columns, stairways and railings
- Installation of a drainage system and stormwater sewer lines
- Planting of trees, bushes and other vegetation
- Ensure safe access to the park by repairing stairways and railings
- Improve the durability and appearance of masonry elements
- Provide more ecological management of stormwater runoff throughout the park with the installation of an alternative drainage system
- Offer better accessibility to the park and improve the visitor experience