There are many urban planning bylaws in the borough of Lachine. Their purpose is to protect the interests of its residents, while ensuring them a better quality environment. Here you will find information on the zoning bylaws.
This text has no legal value and must not, under any circumstances, be substituted for the original text of the bylaws. Moreover, the bylaws may have been amended since these texts were put online. In such cases, the official version always takes precedence. Please consult the original or an authentic copy in order to avoid any misinterpretations.
Consequently, before going too far with your project, we recommend that you contact an inspector, who will guide you in your plans.
- Lachine zoning amendment 2710-89 (in French) [PDF 218 KB]
- Appendix B - Grid notes - Lachine zoning by-law (in French) [PDF 60 KB]
- Appendix C - Grids - Lachine zoning by-law (in French) [PDF 8 MB]
- Appendix D - Identification plan for the steep slope zone - Lachine zoning by-law (in French) [PDF 1 MB]
- Appendix E - Flood lines - Lachine zoning by-law (in French) [PDF 4 MB]