Report an illegal tourist home

Last updated March 29, 2023

Do you know a person or a company that you believe is illegally operating a tourist home? Learn what you can do to report the situation.

You can report an illegal tourist home to Revenu Québec, which has the power to inspect and investigate:

Communication channels

Revenu Québec

P. O. box 3000
Succursale Place-Desjardins, secteur ouest
Montréal, QC H5B 1A4