Do you want to submit a question to elected officials on the agglomeration council? You may do so online or by mail.
The agglomeration council meets on the final Thursday of every month. Meetings begin with the public question period at 5 p.m.
- Assistance for people with limited mobility who would like to register for the question period: 3 p.m. to 4:20 p.m.
- To register for the random drawing: 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Random drawing: 4:30 p.m.
- Question period: 5 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
No matter whether it is an attachment or a link, the Web form can no longer be used to submit documents related to your questions for virtual meetings and in camera meetings.
Maître Emmanuel Tani-Moore
Montréal, QC H2Y 1B5
1. Draft your question
Your letter must contain:
- the name of the elected official to whom your question is addressed
- the elected official to whom your question is addressed
2. Send in your question
We must receive your question at least 15 business days prior to the date of the city council session.
will become your favourite borough.